Kamis, 15 Juni 2017

UAS


https://youtu.be/qGDoY9R9f7U

Teks
Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb

Hay gays, introduce my self  my is name icha novianti, stand ny me here i want to convey my speech entitled "its important english in educational world"

Hay gays,
Why we must learn English? The answer is simple we must learn English for a better future.
If we look at the glorious things man has achieved today, we can see the great role played by a common language that connects the whole world. And that language is none other than English. It has united the world. It has united so many countries.
The most important role of English is in education. There is no doubt that English is the language of learning. Most of the world’s books are written in English. Most of the research papers are published in English and one cannot even think of studying science without learning English. The internet has transformed our lives and it would be funny to imagine an internet without English.
The aim of Education is to create better citizens. It cultivates good manners and teaches children how to behave in social situations. Learning English also teaches good manners. A simple greeting words like ‘good morning’, can teach us to be polite to other people.

So dear friends, let us study and learn English so, we are mastering it. And then the future is yours.


Maybe that's just a speech that I can say less and more i apologize the final word .
assalamulaikumwa Wr. Wb 

1 komentar:


  1. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr Itua to me from western Africa I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway, she convinced me to give it a try. She told me that Dr Itua can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr Itua herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr Itua and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. Dr Itua was so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it!
    Dr Itua can cure the following diseases: Sickle Cell,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Cancer,Autism,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Doctor Itua Contact Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967

    BalasHapus